Gilmore Girls in Australia

*sigh* i love tangents!

sorry... im posting completely useless comments today (as opposed to normal when its all quality! :P )

what can i say... class is boring!

Rach, you're in class, you should be working!
:whistle: Ah who am I to talk about working... I just went shopping for a new car, and test drove a Ford Focus. My mother was as scared as Vaughn :lol:

Freakin SWEET!!!

Best day ever :angelic: It was so smooth, awesome transmission... wicked acceleration, omg it was like heaven. Its pretty much what I expected heaven to look like. There might have been a unicorn in the corner...

Whoops, I should have said, auto. I can drive a manual, like I have a manual license, but I just can't be bothered with manual when I can have an auto!! Makes no sense to me. I prefer to be lazy :lol:

Perfect!

Did you see that ch.10 are bringing back veronica mars? I was thinking hmm... that was a pretty quick but then i read that they freakin stopped it after 1/2 a season and it wasn't the 2nd one, it's the rest of the 1st... freakin unbelievable! Australian tv sucks!!!

Perfect!

Did you see that ch.10 are bringing back veronica mars? I was thinking hmm... that was a pretty quick but then i read that they freakin stopped it after 1/2 a season and it wasn't the 2nd one, it's the rest of the 1st... freakin unbelievable! Australian tv sucks!!!

I KNOW! They cancelled it for FRIDAY NIGHT GAMES. Gah, Australian TV executives are idiotic. I don't know if I'm going to bother watching it again - I've already read all the recaps on TWoP and they're just going to cancel it again after four episodes.

But Gilmore Girls. Yes. Why did they stop it on THAT episode? The next one was 'The Party's Over' which would have been WAY more believeable/final as a finale. Because the one they ended on ended with her picking up a gorilla mask and bottle of champagne. Ooh. Cliffhanger. Or better yet; ooh. Resolution.

WOW :shock: we aren't bitter at all girls!!

LOVE IT :lol:

EDDIE FERACKING MCGUIRE needs to get in touch with his feminine side and put GG back on. If I ever meet him, that's what I'm gonna say; that is after I say "Collingwood is the best team in the league" I figure I have no shot with him if he knows my father barracks for Carlton.

Tho this is totally off topic, so YES BRING BACK GILMORE GIRLS!

THIS JUST PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

They have a FREAKING YEAR before each season.

And sometimes they show like FIVE episodes.

Like they stop at episode 17.

YEAR LATER: 18-22.

I HATE IT!

:sadangel:

BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! [/chant]

THEN, they start Season 5 and get up to episode 7 and decide "hey, lets stop there, mid season. Wow we're a smart bunch aren't we?!"

NO YOU FREAKIN AIN'T! PUT IT THE HELL BACK ON, before I open up a can of whoop ass!

I'm seriously annoyed now. They stopped it, just as it was getting good. The next ep (8) is totally one of the best of the season. Then 9 is awesome too, then 10 is MCWICKED, 11 and 12 are awesome, and then don't get me started on 13-17 they're totally the best episodes ever! GOD CHANNEL 9 I'M HATING YOU RIGHT NOW!!

I'm seriously annoyed now. They stopped it, just as it was getting good. The next ep (8) is totally one of the best of the season. Then 9 is awesome too, then 10 is MCWICKED, 11 and 12 are awesome, and then don't get me started on 13-17 they're totally the best episodes ever! GOD CHANNEL 9 I'M HATING YOU RIGHT NOW!!
I agree! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove 13-17, freakin fantastic! They stopped it right before the best part of the season, they have no idea how much pain they are inflicting on us Australians... we can't even talk about what happens in a season that aired in 2004!!!

Not that the Americans are bad to converse with it's just that some of them don't appreciate the show as much as we do. Consider this Juju, some of them are thinking of not watching the next season because they didn't like what happened in the season 6 final! Too spoiled that's what i say, just because things didn't go the way they wanted it to. To me it brings lots of drama and intregue, to them it's just an annoyance.

Let's just say it Nat, Americans are stupid sometimes. They don't appreciate how good they have it.

They just don't. There is no way in hell that I'm not watching next year. I'll be stalking mininova even more freakishly this September. I cannot wait to see how they did Lor out of this mess. Should be amazing.

Lauren's no slouch when it comes to the dramatic aspects either, it really should be amazing!!

I concur!!! I won't be able to sleep for all of September in anticipation!

I think the Americans need to come to Australia and see how felgercarb our programing is, they need to stop spending sooooo much money on stupid reality shows and start making some good drama with actual actors on it rather than people who want to jump each other at any possible moment.

I'm really sick of seeing stupid text message ads for big brother, is there a general number i can call to evict the whole house and light a match so that no one can re-enter?

I now remember why i stopped watching tv, even when you try to avoid shows like big brother you can't get away from them with all the freakin advertising, ch.10, stop being tossers and pull the show already!

Also speaking of text message ads, i'm sick of seeing "text "[enter word here]" to win this, just play our multiple choice game, it will only cost you $2000 to win our weekly prize of this funky pair of slippers, and if you're lucky and plead to your service provider not to cut your phone off we will give you this extra pair of bed socks absolutely free!"
Well, i don't about you but i can't wait so spend a week's pay in one day downloading ringtones that i can already make myself by using something that not many people realise they've got, i think it's called a brain!