Gilmore Girls in Australia

yea rap really isnt my thing... it annoys the pants off me. altho i hav to admit the song is growing on me... i think its just cos i love the piano/holly bit. lol.

Nah, i didn't send you the link i think i just gave you the name and the author but i'll send it to you when i'm on the other computer coz i don't have it on this one.

Yeah, i like the song too. I think the Holly bit breaks it up. I'm really into Lifehouse at the moment, i got a few of their cds when i was trying to find a song for my video and they're not half bad. Oh, and i really like the Hoobastank cd, it's good to listen to in the background...

u like lifehouse?!?! *squeals* one of my all-time fav bands!!!!

No Name Face is their best album in my opinion... of course 'everything' being one of their BEST songs. and Hanging for a Moment, Trying argh.... they're all good!!!

either of u watch ER??? Cos Hanging fir a Moment is THE Carby shipper song! just a little trivia fact!

u like lifehouse?!?! *squeals* one of my all-time fav bands!!!!

No Name Face is their best album in my opinion... of course 'everything' being one of their BEST songs. and Hanging for a Moment, Trying argh.... they're all good!!!

either of u watch ER??? Cos Hanging fir a Moment is THE Carby shipper song! just a little trivia fact!
Ha ha, no i don't watch ER...

I used 'everything' in my Luke and Lor video, don't worry it only has clips from season 4 in it if you want to see it. That's the only spoiler-free one i have at the moment. I've always been in love with that song, i love when it gets faster, it makes me smile :lol:

OK, what the hell are we talking about again? I've forgotten :thinking:

Me, a rebel? I already am. Say hello to Miss Never Hands in Assignments on Time, and her invisible friend Miss Must Cause Havoc Wherever She Can.

:lol:

Yep, I like that idea. The thread names are about as on topic as we get. Once we start posting we just get off on tangents.